Clients and Projects
Australian Greenhouse Office (2007)
- Evaluation of Energy Efficiency programs.
- Identification of priority areas and quantification of potential savings from policy option for Stage 2 of the National Framework on Energy Efficiency.
- Defining reporting boundaries for the proposed national corporate level reporting scheme for greenhouse gas and energy data.
- Preparation of the National Greenhouse Gas Inventory of emissions related to energy use for 2004-05.
Demand Management Planning Project, NSW Department of Planning (2007)
- Review of findings and writing of Interim Report on progress of the 5 year long project looking at demand management options in Sydney.
- Preparation of submissions on the design of emissions trading scheme to the National Emissions Trading Taskforce Secretariat and to the Prime Minister’s Task Group on Emissions Trading
Mackay Sugar (2006)
- Life Cycle Analysis of proposed ethanol production plant.
Confidential client (2006)
- A report on policy options to support enhanced uptake and development of renewable energy technologies in Australia
Office of the Commissioner for Environmental Sustainability Victoria (2006)
- Provision of expert advice on compilation of the energy related parts of the Victorian State of the Environment Report
ACT Department of Disability, Housing and Community Services (2006)
- A study to identify cost effective improvement options to deliver water, energy and greenhouse emission savings across all ACT public housing.
Australian Greenhouse Office (2006)
- A study of the costs and benefits associated with adopting a national mandatory requirement for companies and businesses to report greenhouse and energy data, with George Wilkenfeld and Associates.
- Preparation of the National Greenhouse Gas Inventory of emissions related to energy use for 2003-04.
- Projections of fugitive emissions from coal mining and natural gas processing
- Equipment Energy Efficiency program: form secretariat and convene industry review committee of process for establishing and imposing minimum energy performance standards on appliances and equipment.
Queensland Department of Energy on behalf of NFEE (2006)
- Review of the provision of energy efficiency information to general consumers in Australia and proposals for national co-ordination of resources and messages.
UNFCCC Secretariat (2005)
- Centralised review (in Bonn) for the of energy sector national greenhouse gas inventories of Canada, Belgium, Spain, Denmark and the Czech Republic.
Australian Greenhouse Office, Equipment Energy Efficiency program (2004 – 07)
- Ongoing advice on communication activities, strategies and creation of materials for informing consumers and industrial and commercial stakeholders.
Department of Defence (2005)
- Provision of assistance in compiling data on portfolio-wide energy consumption for the year 2004-05 (with SMEC)
Sustainable Energy Authority Victoria on behalf of NFEE (2005)
- Development of a Data Collection, Reporting and Evaluation Framework (D-REF) for energy efficiency programs, for the.
Australian Greenhouse Office (2005)
- Update of projections of Australian fugitive energy greenhouse gas emissions from large natural gas projects to 2020 for the.
Department of Industry, Tourism and Resources (2005)
- Provision of advice on how to define the 0.5 PJ threshold for the Energy Efficiency Opportunities Assessments program.
PB Associates for the Australian Greenhouse Office (2005)
- Assessment of the vulnerability of Australia’s energy infrastructure to the impacts of climate change, as sub-contractor to.
Environment and Licensing Professionals Pty Ltd on behalf of Wambo Power Ventures (2005)
- Analysis of life cycle greenhouse gas emissions arising from a proposed combined cycle gas turbine power station in WA.
Australian Greenhouse Office on behalf of NFEE (2005-07)
- Development of a market transformation strategy for improving the energy efficiency of HVAC systems in non-residential buildings.
NSW Department of Education and Training (2005)
- Analysis of workforce skills to enhance sustainable business development in NSW (with ACIRRT, University of Sydney).
Australian Greenhouse Office (2004-05)
- Preparation of the National Greenhouse Gas Inventory of emissions related to energy use for 2002-03.